Python, Palm, on Windows

Tom Vrankar no at spam.net
Mon May 8 22:06:08 EDT 2000

I'm working my way up to programming on the Palm platform by leveraging Python
to prepare data on the desktop (just figured out how to manipulate the
Windows registry to "install" files). I'm now up the point where I want to be
able to operate on data inside a Palm via a PC's serial port (for example, to
use my Windows PC at the office to add and extract individual files, er,
databases, without a full-blown HotSync).

I've read about pilot-link and pyrite. I'd like to try them but haven't found
any Windows-binaries of the core. Anyone know a site where I can get it (and
odds that it'll be recompiled for use with python1.6)?

--
                                               Tom Vrankar
                                            twv at ici.net
                                 http://home.ici.net/~twv/