Python in the future

arkconfused at hotmail.com arkconfused at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 02:10:02 EDT 2000

Sorry for being rude or an A$$, but the question of where computer
technology will be in the next 5-10 years is crazy!  And the comment
that Python will be a string presence, if you have learned from
historical events, things like BETA, Mac, and Python have and will
disappear.  When it comes to technology, people want what the majority
has along with lots of support!  Right now, I see Python being the BETA,
and Perl being the VHS.  Maybe in a YEAR or TWO, Python will have gained
more support in the industry, and if it doesn't, I see it being replaced
just like the BETA machine's did.

Who really knows where computers will be in the next 5-10 years?
Remember, technolgy doubles every year and the drive for wireless
devices and smart applicances has just began and will drive out newer
demands on development tools, the support for these tools, and the turn
around for product!

--
ARKConfused

arkconfused at hotmail.com