translating Perl Cookbook?

steven2 at satunet.com steven2 at satunet.com
Fri May 26 14:54:43 EDT 2000

On 5/24/00 22:47 Aahz Maruch <aahz at netcom.com> wrote:
> There was a discussion of this a few months ago, and I wrote to O'Reilly
> asking if they wanted to hire me to do it.  They said they already had
> someone working on the project, but I don't know what the ETA is.
> --
>                       --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Thanks  to  everybody  who  has  responded. I perceive the response as
positive.  So  should we do it? Yes (at least I would). The project is
now hosted on SourceForge:

 http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=6064

Only  an  iota is translated (hey, I'm a Python newbie! :-). Feel free
to drop in and/or share your code.

--
Steven
"case-sensitive"  is  so  unixish.  if dos/windows were born first, it