Case-sensitivity: why -- or why not? (was Re: Damnation!)

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Sun May 28 22:29:05 EDT 2000

> Most Kleenex-languages we studied were especially easy to write, in that
> "much easier" category.  Now that I'm grown up, I'm not much interested in
> Kleenex-languages anymore, and would feel sorry if Python was becoming one.

Oh my golly, the poor, poor Kleenex. It feels sooo used! :)
Pardon me, but I think Python makes a perfectly wonderful
Kleenex language.

I do know what you mean, however. I think most professional
programmers who use Python for any length of time want to
see it maintain/acquire the properties which allow it to be
a mainstream programming language.

C/