win32all-129-update.exe - Is it needed?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sun May 7 18:49:41 EDT 2000

I will update the web page to hopefully clear up some of this confusion:

* win32all-129 was released to registered users quite some time ago
(registered users now have build 132 (for 1.5.2) available

* There were bugs, and instead of releasing a complete new build, I
released the update.  It only changes files installed by 129.

* Therefore, you should install win32all-129, then win32all-129-update.

* If you have any earlier builds (eg, 128) already installed, the
installation of 129 will suggest and offer to uninstall the previous
versions.

Mark.

news:YhjR4.44823$k5.1318845 at news1.frmt1.sfba.home.com...

news:8f30cp$g5m$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...