ANNOUNCEMENT: Python Development Team Moves to BeOpen.com

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Tue May 30 17:09:30 EDT 2000

Paul Magwene <paul.magwene at yale.edu> wrote:
> < news of the impending move to PythonLabs snipped>

> Oddly enough, I found the most exciting part of this announcement (other
> than the news that Guido et al. will be devoting their full efforts to
> Python) to be the fact that I can now put a face to the name "Tim
> Peters" (see http://www.pythonlabs.com/team.html ).

Me too. I wanted to post this! A face for Tim Peters! Yay!

> That photo isn't a fake, is it?

Of course it's a fake. You didn't see any mention of the PSU in that FAQ
either, did you? This is all going exactly according to plan. We need
to be prepared for the Whitespace Invasion in 2010.

And-what-about-Gordon-McMillan-hm?-ly yours,

Martijn