win32com.client.dynamic: VARIANT type not supported for SAFEA RRAYS

Stefan Migowsky smigowsky at dspace.de
Fri Mar 3 07:30:06 EST 2000

Hi,

if you have type information (e.g. a .tlb) just generate a wrapper
with makepy and send the line where the CanModify property is defined, i.e.
	_prop_map_get_ = {
		"CanModify": (XX, XX, (YY, XX), (), "CanModify", XX),
On the YY place is the definition of the type. If there is a 12 which means
VARIANT we are out of luck.

Just for your information here is the list of supported variant
types for safearrays:
VT_VARIANT
VT_UI1
VT_I2