info to spice up web pages with python

Geoff Nordli geoff at gnaa.net
Fri Mar 31 20:25:56 EST 2000

Hello All.

I normally just use Python to script things, and help me with
admin tasks.  I know very little about web page development.

I have a young nephew.  He is really interested in web page
development.  He wanted to learn JavaScript, but I convinced
him to give Python a go.

Could any of you please direct me to some docs that would
get him running, er at least walking.

Remembering that he is just getting into programming.  He already
knows HTML, but that isn't programming.

Remembering that he is young, and would probably want to see some
results ASAP, and keep him enthused.

thanks,

Geoff Nordli ALI, MCT, MCSE, Master CNE, CCA, A+
G Nordli & Associates
430 Heron Pl.
Nanaimo BC, V9T 4X7
Phone: 250-714-4102