ICQ with Python?

Matthew Barre mbarre at mac.com
Wed Mar 22 00:44:04 EST 2000

Currently I'm working on an email client, but the next hobby project I've
started outlining is an Instant Messaging Client that supports the ICQ and
AOL IM(Oscar) protocols. In the end I'd like to merge the ICQ/AIM/email
clients into one gui app. Maybe we can collaborate on the ICQ.

-Matt
---------
"You will find that many of the truths we hold to depend greatly on a
certain point of view." -Obi Wan Kenobi