Proposal: Weekly FAQ pointer (was Re: Newbie: Is there a faq for this newsgroup?)

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Mon Mar 13 15:05:02 EST 2000

In article <CC59868A0A76D311B1F50090277B321C1F31C2 at VRTMAIL>,
Mike Fletcher  <mfletch at tpresence.com> wrote:

>Writeup is pretty simple...

While that's works, it's not exactly what I'm aiming at (we should have
a pointer to the main page, downloads, and tutorials, at the very
least).  I want to get the commitment to posting the thing (preferably
from @python.org) before arguing about the exact wording, though.
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"Along the lines of getting a massage, taking a hot bubble bath, and
swimming in a pool of warm, melted chocolate, can you give me some
innovative ways that you pamper yourself?"
"Spend three hours flaming stupid people on the Net."  --Aahz