parsing CSV files with quotes

Chris Ryland cpr at emsoftware.com
Fri Mar 31 21:37:42 EST 2000

There is no standard other than what works with the largest variety of
programs. It's sad that such a trivial issue is often thorny w.r.t.
interoperability. (Of course, Microsoft's applications are the worst
offenders in terms of randomness.)
--
Cheers!
/ Chris Ryland, President / Em Software, Inc. / www.emsoftware.com