How do I ...

Grant Edwards grant at nowhere.
Mon Mar 13 14:34:39 EST 2000

In article <38CD2368.9D29554F at abo.fi>, Cesar Lopez wrote:

>How do I acces to the low-level of my system? I mean, for example, I
>want to access and configure the speed of my serial port using a Python
>program. I've tried building an extension C function and the call it
>from Python, but doesn´t works.

1) You really need to do a better job on your "Subject:" line.
   The bandwidth in this group is high enough that a lot of
   people aren't going to read all of the articles.  I read
   yours by accident -- I generally only read articles when I
   either know the answer to the question or am otherwise
   interested in the particular subject.

2) Read the FAQ

      http://www.python.org/doc/FAQ.html#4.68

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Now KEN is having
                                  at               a MENTAL CRISIS beacuse