windows programming

email at junked.nospam.com email at junked.nospam.com
Sat Jun 10 16:39:48 EDT 2000

I know that this is probably not really relevant to this newsgroup but I am
new to Python (2 wks - looks cool so far!) and am trying to code a windows
application using it. Part of the application is a graphing output, DISLIN
looks good for this (any comments?). My problem is that I want to be able to
give the user the option to print the graph on a user selected printer. Is
there anywhere online that I can find a tutorial for this sort of thing (even
if its not specifically in Python), or look at some sample code that involves
these topics?

thanks

--
David