Python GUI requires tcl?

cheesecake vigenereNOviSPAM at leland.stanford.edu.invalid
Mon Jun 5 05:01:39 EDT 2000

I've found that Tkinter is pretty good for GUI. But under
PythonWin, GUI Apps don't quit properly. And under the command
line Python interpreter, I get the error message when
_tkinter.dll tries to load, although the exception is caught and
fixed with FixTk.py (which I changed to fit my installation).

I feel like there's currently a shortage of widgets, but people
do put their own on the Internet, so the number is growing.

TD