Cold Fusion and IBM Websphere using Python as CGI ?

Anil Singh anil.singh at patni.com
Wed Jun 21 09:53:39 EDT 2000

Hi guys,

We have developed a Web application using Python as CGI on IIS on Windows NT 4.0.
The Application layer of our website uses C exe for various services like
database connectivity etc. We are trying to move to other webservers specifically to
Cold Fusion Server 4.0 or IBM Web Server 1.0 in near future. But we don't want to
change the CGI script language from Python. We would like to know whether Python Scripts
are compatible to Cold Fusion Server 4.0 & IBM IBM Web Server. If it require changes
what will be the nature of changes ?

We would appreciate if the you can help us in identify the Python related Setup
changes also for the above mentioned Servers.

Thanking You in advance in anticipation of early reply.
Regards,

Anil Singh