Starship - "I'm not dead."

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Fri Jun 16 00:23:33 EDT 2000

Well so far, I haven't been able to locate anyone to re-activate my FTP
account.  It's been a couple months since the crash and it's still not
completely up.  But I don't want to sound ungrateful; it's really been a
great free service.

What's the current status?  Is there progress being made?  Are there
people currently in charge of the project?  Is there any funding for it?

Should I switch to another host (I would have already done so had I
known it would take this long)?  If so, what are the best alternatives?
I could put it all on my own site, but I kind of liked the whos-who
aspect of the starship.

In any case, I'd like to thank all the people who made the starship
possible in the first place.
--
Ken Seehof
kens at sightreader.com