Pythonwin: editor nits

Dan Underwood danunder at columbus.rr.com
Sun Jun 11 09:55:08 EDT 2000

I'm using build 129 on Win98SE. I find that the editor does not
(usually) remember my tab and indent settings. Nor does it remember that
I set "Use Tabs" on and "Show Whitespace" on. Actually, the options
dialog shows these settings as remembered but the editor seems to ignore
them for existing files. I do not want to deal with questions about why
I change tab and indent ;-) but I would like to know if I am just not
setting something right or are these just some bugs to be eventually
fixed. If a later build has already fixed them, "never mind".
Thanks.
Dan.