Pythonwin: editor nits

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Jun 16 23:05:43 EDT 2000

Check out the documentation in the Pythonwin help file about the tabs (in
the overviews section).  If you can't find it, then update your build!

Basically, "Smart Tabs" is designed to work the way you are seeing it
work - it uses the first indent in the source file to set the options for
the file.  If you want your options to be in effect _always_, turn
smart-tabs off.

This is identical to the way IDLE works - we share the same auto-indent
code (courtesy of the timbot)

Mark.

news:39439B04.76F15F39 at columbus.rr.com...