http redirect line in Python dynamic html script.?

chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom
Sun Jun 25 17:02:00 EDT 2000

Sorry if this isn't the right group...  but it's python related.

Anyone know the line to redirect to another script when creating
python dynamic web-pages?  This is the scenario:

A script (let's say "script.py") runs, and needs to call another
python script which will end up displaying results to http.  I could
call it using:
	print "Location: next_script.py?arguments\n\n"
But this presents two problems.  One, it's terribly slow (because it
has to display the (invisible) URL, and restart the python
interpreter; and second, I can only call the next_script.py using the
GET method (not POST) - so the arguments are visible on the URL line
of the browser.

So... is there a way to call the next script, using a line other than
"Location: next_script.py?arguments\n\n"??  If not, then is there a
way to invoke "next_script.py" from script.py AND pass those arguments
to it?  (I can't seem to find my way around the Python Docs...).

Thanks!