CentExchange - The best traffic builder

mktsite at centexchange.com mktsite at centexchange.com
Thu Jun 8 01:31:53 EDT 2000

Dear Sir or Madam,

Drive targeted traffic to your site with http://www.centexchange.com -
The most effective way to draw customers to your site and keep them there,
due to FOCUSED ADVERTISING. Our unique method can boost your sales and
increase dramatically your revenues. This is a method by which advertisers
pay us according to the number of surfer entries into their particular site.
Also the money you invest in these customers will come back to you as payment
for your products. Our Method guaranties that you pay only for surfers who
stay in your site - you can see that its much more effective than banners,
and it's completely risk-free!
We are expanding rapidly - come to our site http://www.centexchange.com
(click on JOIN US - and then ADVERTISER) and see for yourself our unique
advantages and the huge benefits you can gain by joining us.

Prepare yourself for a flood of customers / MONEY !

For more information please feel free to contact me - mktsite at centexchange.com.

Have a great day,
Dan Marom
Sites marketing
CentExchange.com

If you don't want to receive mail from us in the future, simply
Reply with "REMOVE" in the subject.