Steel Building Clearance

Steel Building Promo steel12659 at mail.com
Fri Jun 16 11:47:32 EDT 2000

Looking for an industrial strength steel building?

Look no further!

We have 8 new clearance buildings, one of which may fit your needs!

Simply send your name and a written request for
more information to:

mailto:steel987654 at mailcity.com?subject=BUILDING_DETAILS
(for removal instructions, please see below)

And you will receive information via email within 24 to 48 hours!
You will also receive exclusive information about our canceled and clearance buildings, so
be sure to check your email box!

IMPORTANT: For verification purposes, you MUST
provide your name and a request for
more information or no further information will be sent
to you. Your written request could be something as
simple as writing "Please send more info."