ANN: cgi-buffer 0.1

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Tue Jun 27 14:45:46 EDT 2000

    Mark> The question is, what do you mean by 'support HTTP/1.1'? That
    Mark> covers a lot of ground. My library probably won't be affected,
    Mark> because it improves things for 1.0 clients as well, and the 1.1
    Mark> mechanisms are probably not implemented. I'll be writing up a
    Mark> paper explaining this When I Get Time (ha).

I don't know all the details.  You can grab a CVS snapshot from SourceForge,
however, and have a look at what's there now.

    >> 2. Python 1.6 will have a new module, atexit...

    Mark> COOL! I was pondering on that just the other day.

I'm not sure if it's been incorporated into the CVS tree yet.  I will send
you the latest copy without the python-list cc (I'm the author).  If anyone
else would like to see it before it gets into the CVS repository, drop me a
line.

--
Skip Montanaro, skip at mojam.com, http://www.mojam.com/, http://www.musi-cal.com/
On Phil Jackson's ability to manage multiple Lakers superstars, Shaquille