newbie questions about imports, threads, and optimizations

John Nielsen nielsenjf at my-deja.com
Thu Jun 29 19:13:32 EDT 2000

If you download the latest win32 extension for python, you'll see some
documentation in the win32 Overviews sections regarding threads
(specifically w/regards to looking at the eventlog, but the threading
part would be applicable to other environments).

john

http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

--
nielsenjf at my-Deja.com