Web server executing Python scripts

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Fri Jun 30 19:28:02 EDT 2000

just to give a different point of view :-)
while iis may be insecure, ms is on to something with the asp thing (or did
a good job copying php/coldfusion/jsp etc).  if you are on an intranet and
security is less of an issue, asp is really easy and runs a bit faster than
cgi.  there are also asp plug-ins for apache (www.halcyionsoft.com and
www.chilisoft.com) that are sometimes free, sometimes not depending on what
you are doing etc. i'm not sure if these will allow PythonScript, but it
might be worth looking into.
doug

news:4.3.1.2.20000630151218.021a7858 at phear.dementian.com...