?Extreme Programming in Python?

Shae Erisson shapr at uab.edu
Thu Jun 15 08:12:35 EDT 2000

Bijan Parsia wrote:

> I haven't *per se*, mostly because I'm not set up to really do XP of any
> kind (being all on my lonesome :)). I have done a bit of *remote* pair
> programming, and that works pretty well in Python (best if you can share
> remote buffers).

I'm looking for people to try VirtualPairProgramming (Python) with me.
The best setup I've come up with so far is:
SpeakFreely
Emacs with make-frame-on-display or screen with -x

How are you doing VirtualPairProgramming?
If you have other solutions, I'd love to see them on the
VirtualPairProgramming page on the Original Wiki.

> With the advent of a complete, accessible PyUnit (on sourceforge), I
> think eXtreme "Pythoning" is ready to take off.

Another shameless plug for the Python Refactoring Browser, which will
have a minimal webpage up in the next few hours:
http://bicyclerepair.sourceforge.net

> Heck if you can XP in Java, XPing in Python *has* to be good! :)

I completely agree.
--
sHae mAtijs eRisson (sHae at wEbwitchEs.coM) gEnius fOr hIre
   bRing mE fIve sQuirrels aNd nO oNe wIll gEt hUrt