Bug in PythonWin??

David Currie davec999 at my-deja.com
Thu Jun 29 12:20:10 EDT 2000

Hi.  I've got this weird situation with PythonWin build 132.

I'm working with a spanish language keyboard under NT 4 (SP4) and every
time I hit one of the accent keys (the ones that expect a key to be
pressed afterwards to add an accent to it) PythonWin crashes in the
most horrible way (could not 'read' memory location bla, bla, bla.).
The version of NT I'm running is in Spanish.

Is this a bug or a misconfiguration (in PythonWin or NT itself)?  Does
anyone else out there manage to run this on a similar configuration
with no problems?

Thanks.

Dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/