Vault of Parnassus

TJ Judson tjjudson at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 14:08:34 EDT 2000

I have only recently (last month) been searching for Python code from
the "Vault of Parnassus" http://www.vex.net/parnassus/

I have found that this site is unavailable far more than it is
available.  I have tried different browsers, different times of day,
etc.

1) Can anyone else access the site OK?  (today, for instance)

2) Is there a mirror site somewhere?  Today, I'm looking for a new
console GUI -- need an independent command line where the user at any
time can start/abort and pause/resume a script.

Thanks,
-TJ Judson