Python in home automation

kain at cableadmin.com kain at cableadmin.com
Tue Jun 20 18:17:20 EDT 2000

I recently took over maintenance of XAL which is the X10 Abstraction
Library, as well as began writing Python modules for it.  The XAL
site went up at sourceforge today (http://xal.sourceforge.net) and
the pyX10 page will go up in a couple days at http://pyx10.sourceforge.net
I would be very interested in working with anyone on python home automation.

-Scott
sbarron @ ansic.net