A simple question

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Wed Jun 14 07:06:11 EDT 2000

I'm not too familiar with Tkinter, but I recommend you look at PythonWin
and wxPython.  They both will do a better job of getting the Windows look.
PythonWin is better at integrating with legacy Visual C++ MFC GUI code, and
wxPython is more portable.  Also PythonWin and wxWindows paradigms are
likely to be more familiar to VB programmers.  Both are free of course.

There is nothing that VB can do that can't be done with python + PythonWin
or WxPython

--
Ken Seehof
kens at sightreader.com