lib reference in Unix man format

Cliff Crawford cjc26 at nospam.cornell.edu
Sun Jan 30 01:25:31 EST 2000

Pada Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:39:20 -0500 (EST), Tao Lu bilang:

| If each built-in function has its own man page, I have to know the function
| name before I can find its man page.

Yeah, I realized this just after hitting `send' ;)

| This will be like the manual of Unix
| system calls. If I don't remember the name of message send operation, i.e.,
| msgsnd, I have to use 'man -s 2 intro' to figure out.
|
| What I like 'perlfunc' most is that I can find similar function as well -- I
| may also learn some thing new every time when I browse 'perlfunc'.  ;-)

Good point..
I did a quick conversion of the web page describing the builtin functions
to man page format.  It's available at
<http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/pyfunc.1>.  Check it out and
tell me what you think..

--