lib reference in Unix man format

Alexander Williams thantos at chancel.org
Fri Jan 28 17:25:07 EST 2000

On 28 Jan 2000 10:46:05 -0500, François Pinard
<pinard at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

>I have a big deal of Texinfo documentation in both Info and HTML format,
>here, and Info is much more useful that HTML browsers.  In my opinion, Info

And, of course, if you have written your docs /in/ Texinfo, then you
can from that generate the output in both Info /and/ HTML; I do it all
the time.  Choice of hypertexts, the choice of a Gnu generation.

--
Alexander Williams (thantos at gw.total-web.net)           | In the End,
  "Join the secret struggle for the soul of the world." | Oblivion