If you can only buy *one* Python book...

Paul E. Bible pbible at home.com
Sun Jan 16 19:11:05 EST 2000

I found 'Learning Python' to be very easy to read and a great book to get
started programming in Python...
The 'Python Essential Reference' is a good addition to the online
documentation as well.  I found 'Programming Python'
somewhat difficult to follow myself.

Paul

news:20000116182502.A1106 at better.net...