Python -> EXE?

tiddlerdeja at my-deja.com tiddlerdeja at my-deja.com
Fri Jan 21 05:02:01 EST 2000

Unfortunatly it doesn't. I did try that, then it failed because it
couldn't find pythoncom.dll. I have pythoncom15.dll and I then renamed
that too. I then got my EXE but when I ran it it did nothing. No
errors, no nothing. It was of some size (I can't remember now).

Any further help greatly appreciated.