Python Rocks!

tye4 tye4 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 19:41:06 EST 2000

> >Tom Culliton <culliton at clark.net> wrote in message
> >news:YZRg4.1292$Ve7.28796 at iad-read.news.verio.net...
> >>tye4 <tye4 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Are you insinuating that this is not a problem since I'm not as
> >experienced as Guido?
>
> First if had I intended insinuation it would have been more subitle
> than that.  Second your experience relates to how much weight we're
> going to assign to your _opinion_.  Indentation isn't a problem for me
> or for most of other people around here, whose opinions and experience
> I and the other folks here hold in much higher regard.
>
> >I don't need to design a language to detect flaws in it.
>
> Your opinion or prejudice doesn't make it a flaw.  Having designed a
> widely used language would add weight to your opinion.  BTW - If you
> want to wave Nick Wirth at us, I think he tends toward baby talk in
> his designs.

So you don't think this is a problem?? Hello!, read all the messages in this
thread. Seems to me a lot of programmers have a problem with this.
Thanks to this quirk, I now have to worry how an editor saves tabs to files.
I have offered you many reasons why we need 'end' block support..
You have not offered a single reason why this is not a problem..

-tye4