In defence of the two-namespace rule

Cliff Crawford cjc26 at nospam.cornell.edu
Sun Jan 23 18:36:06 EST 2000

Pada 21 Jan 2000 22:33:56 GMT, Quinn Dunkan bilang:

| A curried function always takes one argument.  If it needs more values to
| 'finish', it returns a closure which will accept the next arg.

My semantics prof always made us call currying "Schoenfinkelization",
because "Schoenfinkel came up with it first".
Do you know how hard it is to spell Schoenfinkelization? ;)

--
cliff crawford  -><-  http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/
                     "All I need is a small town