Sucking e-mail from Exchange Server vis HTTP?

Luis Cortes LCortes at Flash.Net
Mon Jan 17 20:36:42 EST 2000

Actually, Mickysoft Exchange does allow pop3 connections, you have to
get your system admin to turn it on for you though.  Also, fetchmail
will move your ME mail down to your local machine if you ask real
nice.

Regards,
Luis.

On 1/17/00, 12:19:46 PM, grante at visi.com wrote regarding Re: Sucking