French references?

Yann SAMAMA ysamama at cybercable.fr
Thu Jan 6 19:02:50 EST 2000

Hi!

As a system administrator in a french medium-sized company, I would like to
install Python on a wide range of computers (NT, AIX, SUNOS, SOLARIS,
LINUX).

Therefore, I have to convince my boss...

Is there any people here in France or french-speaking countries who have
already gone through this and could give me :
- his/her name,
- the name of his/her company
- a small summary of what he/she builds with Python.

This would *REALLY* helps me to convince him, because he doesn't know
anything about "free software"
and would probably distrust it and consider Python unreliable, unless I give
him some well-known french references...

Thanks in advance,

Yann SAMAMA
ysamama at cybercable.fr
yann.samama at seita.fr