Python and Codebase

Anders M Eriksson anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se
Wed Feb 2 03:58:51 EST 2000

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:24:30 -0400, "Gene Chiaramonte"
<gchiaramonte at ibl.bm> wrote:

>Does anyone know of a Python Module for Codebase from Sequiter?

Nope!

But since Codebase comes for C/C++ or Java it shouldn't be hard (.now
I'm guessing cause I haven't tried.) to create one.

An another way could be to use the Codebase ODBC drivers and mxODBC

If you find any module or create one, I would be interested!!

// Anders
--
English isn't my first or second language,
so errors or anything that you find offending is not there on