Except an exception AND all its subclasses?

Steve Holden sholden at bellatlantic.net
Sat Feb 12 14:28:48 EST 2000

Gerrit Holl wrote:

[about the fact that exception subclassing has
 been present in Python since God was a lad]

> But I think it should really be mentoined in the tutorial, since I did
> not feel the need to read this in detail after I read the tutorial.
>
> regards,
> Gerrit.

Right.  Put everything in the tutorial, that'll make sure it's
completely useless to someone needing ro LEARN Python 8^>

The phrase RTFM comes to mind ... although it's great that you
can do so much with Python WITHOUT digging into the guts of the
documentation.

regards
 Steve
--
"If computing ever stops being fun, I'll stop doing it"