MySQL Web Interface

Joseph C. Kopec kopecjc at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 20 09:28:04 EST 2000

I have been using MSSQLdb to access MySQL databases and have put started
to put together a simple table-building CGI-BIN script in Python to
display the results via an HTML interface, as well as to allow SQL
queries to be formulated and submitted via a form.  Before I put much
effort into generalizing this script, I was wondering whether there were
any modules already available to do this -- I have got to imagine this
is a problem that has been solved numerous times before.  Any
suggestions would be much appreciated.