Non-progrmmer wants to learn.

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Sun Feb 20 10:17:21 EST 2000

In article <TdSr4.91$y3.187054592 at newsb.telia.net>,
Fredrik Lundh <effbot at telia.com> wrote:

>    as for books, your best bets are O'Reilly's
>    "Learning Python" and Manning's "Quick Python".
>    neither is written for true beginners, so you might
>    wish to check them out in your local bookstore
>    before buying.

TY Python by Ivan Van Laningham should hit the bookstores in a month or
so, and it is aimed at beginners.

ObDisclaimer: I received money for editing TY Python
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Love does not conquer all.  Humans are extremely flexible, usually more
flexible than we're willing to admit.  But some flexibility comes at a
cost, and sometimes that cost is more than we can bear.