Mark Hammond & David Ascher, ActiveState, Python world domination

David Ascher dascher at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 3 14:48:55 EST 2000

> [posted and e-mailed]
>
> In article <002701bf6e7c$dbb7d040$c355cfc0 at ski.org>,
> David Ascher <dascher at mindspring.com> wrote:
> >
> >Some have asked me in email what this means for my current public Python
> >projects, particularly Snow, PyOpenGL and Python training.
>
> What about the Open Source Conference?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that.  I'm still program chair for the Python
track at this year's O'Reilly Open Source Convention.  No changes there.
That kind of work falls in the 'community service' part of my job.

In general, if I forgot to mention something, it's likely because there's no
change in status or involvement.

--david ascher