A comp.lang.python code snippet archive?

chris patti cpatti at atg.com
Mon Feb 28 11:05:55 EST 2000

"Adrian Eyre" <a.eyre at optichrome.com> writes:

> > Wouldn't it be awfully neat if there were, say a website with all
> > the code snippets ever posted to comp.lang.python?
>
> Not sure if it's still being updated or not:
>
> http://tor.dhs.org/~zephyrfalcon/snippets/

*nod* thanks, definitely a great resource.

However what I'm referring to would be the programmatic extraction of
every snippet posted to the list, which would get archived on a
website somewhere for reference including the post that included it.

Wouldn't that be a great resource? I might even actually be able to
put my money where my mouth is this time and actually _DO_ this :)

-Chris
Chris Patti \ Art Technology Group \ 617-386-1649 \ cpatti at atg.com