1000 GUI toolkits

daryl_stultz at my-deja.com daryl_stultz at my-deja.com
Tue Feb 29 16:09:56 EST 2000

In article <mW.892pk4$36u at meowhost.meow.invalid>,
  Marshmallow Fluffy <meowing at banet.net> wrote:
> No joke at all. HTTP/HTML is a really nice alternative to the GUI of
> the month.  Python shines when it comes to writing little specialty
> server thingies, and more of the presentation details are in the hands
> of the end user (don't like the interface?  Use another browser).

This is intriguing. How would I go about
programming a little app to run in my KDE browser (or Netscape).
Wouldn't I also need a web server running? I've got an ASP server at the
office, but I might like to whip up a little something for home use.

That would be pretty cool to pull down the bookmarks to run different
apps...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.