[ANNOUNCE] M2Crypto 0.03

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at madcap.dyn.ml.org
Fri Feb 4 02:46:42 EST 2000

[ Apologies if you see this more than once. It seems my
  ISP runs a random discard filter on stuff going thru
  its mail and Usenet systems. ]

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the release of M2Crypto 0.03.

M2Crypto = Python + OpenSSL + SWIG. It makes accessible to the
Python programmer DH, DSA, RSA, symmetric ciphers, message digests,
HMACs and sufficient SSL functionality to implement servers and clients.

M2Crypto's SSL support includes https servers (based on Medusa and
Zope's ZServer), https enhancements to Python's client-side web
libraries, and three models for building SSL servers: forking,
threading and asynchronous socket I/O.

This release bundles a HTTPS server and an encrypting Medusa
monitor compatible with Zope 2.1.3, provides XMLrpc-over-HTTPS
functionality, and has the beginnings of PGP2 support.

M2Crypto is available here: http://www.post1.com/home/ngps/m2

Feedback is most appreciated.
--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at post1.com> * http://www.post1.com/home/ngps