FREE! Guaranteed Approval for Visa & MasterCard

creditsolutions at incomeamerica.com creditsolutions at incomeamerica.com
Thu Feb 3 06:05:14 EST 2000

              CREDIT  SOLUTIONS  GROUP
             Guaranteed Approval $4,650 IN UNSECURED Visa & MasterCard!

                          FREE CREDIT SERVICES & FINANCIAL BENEFITS

             Your past credit history is Unimportant--even BANKRUPTCY.

             You can get $4,650 in Visa / MasterCard  and Personal Line of Credit.

                              No Hassles,  No Tricks,  Just Credit Solutions.

             Print out the application form at the end of this message or
             Visit us at our Web Site: www.incomeamerica.com/creditsolutions.htm

                 Students are encouraged to apply, No past credit is necessary.

                                  A Better Financial Future is awaiting YOU!

             --------------------    APPLICATION FORM    ------------------------

             Instructions: Print out and complete this form, indicating
             whether you want Visa/MasterCard or Both. Mail this form
             along with a $5.95 shipping and handling fee. We'll process
             your request within 24 hours via UPS ground.
             (Provide us with a hand written copy if you don't have a printer.)

                 Credit Solutions Group
                 New Accounts Department
                 16161 Ventura Blvd. Suite 672
                 Encino, CA 91436                (818)886-1912

             I would like to receive: ___ Visa  ___ MasterCard  ___ Both

             If you'd like to be removed from our list, Click  REMOVE