breaking the ; habit

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Sat Feb 12 17:51:28 EST 2000

Hi All--

osorronophris osorronophris wrote:

> I'm a die-hard C++ programmer that recently took up Python for a change of
> scenery and am enjoying it greatly.  The one problem I am having is that I
> can't break myself of the semicolon habit.  I've tried chewing gum but it
> just doesn't seem to work, and I'd like to avoid the patch.  Any ideas?

Yes.  I've found that a 7% solution of whitespace-eating nanovirii in a
saline solution that, when injected properly, gives quite effective
relief over several hours.

<nobody-mention-enemas>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
http://www.pauahtun.org and
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours