Inter process communication using Tk/send hangs on suspended processes

Mark C Favas mark at chem.uwa.edu.au
Wed Feb 16 19:17:42 EST 2000

Another approach entirely: Why not have an xmlrpcserver started right at the
beginning, and have each subsequent program register their details with the
server when they start up, and get the details they require from the server
about the other programs? This server could maintain all sorts of state, and
act as a central messaging service if need be...

Cheers,
	Mark

--
Email  - mark at chem.uwa.edu.au      ,-_|\                           Mark C Favas
Phone  - +61 9 380 3482           /     \               Department of Chemistry