Komodo

Franz GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Sat Dec 30 09:59:51 EST 2000

I tried the beta 1. The GUI isn't finished yet (pref's cannot be saved etc.)
and the whole thing is rather slow, which is probably because of the
software's beta stadium. I'm really lookin' forward the 1.0 release version
of this very promising product.

Regards
Franz GEIGER

P.S.: Be careful when installing, don't use a production machine. My
ActivePython only worked well again after deinst. ActiveKomodo, ActivePerl,
and ActivePython and reinst. ActivePython. Before that PythonWin crashed all
the time after the inst. of Komodo.

news:B672A66F.72CC%bobhicks at adelphia.net...