About WebBrowser

Daniel Daniel.Kinnaer at AdValvas.be
Sat Dec 23 17:29:43 EST 2000

On Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:43:36 +0100, "Syver Enstad"
<syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com> wrote:

>Okay so I had to find out, is this what you're looking for?
>
>import win32com.client
>from win32com.client import constants
>browser = win32com.client.Dispatch('InternetExplorer.Application')
>browser.Visible = -1
>browser.Navigate('www.python.org')
>browser.ExecWB(constants.OLECMDID_PRINT, constants.OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER)
>
>PS: Remember to use the makepy utility to generate wrapper classes and
>constants for you.

Sorry to barge in like that, but as a pyton newbie, I like to see what
Python can do for me, therefore I tried the above code but stumbled
upon an error I do not understand(yet).

Here it is :

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:/Python20/AProject/test1/browzer.py", line 1, in ?
    import win32com.client
ImportError: No module named win32com.client

I suppose I need this  makepy-utility you write about? What do I have
to do to make this sourcecode work for me?

Thanks for your time.

Daniel